Framus Jaguar

Posted by John Linger on Sat, 09/07/02 - 06:01:11.

Hello,i am after a Framus Jaguar-type guitar that i saw(and tried to buy,but failed!)in Spain.
I will pay between $200-£400,and also any info(like the proper name of the guitar!)would be apreciated.

John :-) http://www.geocities.com/neilschildren

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

schematic wireing diagram for the framus strato deluxe

I have 1965 series fairly good condition...but need wireing diagram fo it..."""HELP"""

Re: Framus Jaguar

I've recently resoted one of that Framus, is framus "strato delux" and was created in Germany from 1965. My guit is 3tone sunburst ann was customized by some owners whith some strange pickups, mine incorporate a fuzbox by framus under the scratch plate.

: Hello,i am after a Framus Jaguar-type guitar that i saw(and tried to buy,but failed!)in Spain.
: I will pay between $200-£400,and also any info(like the proper name of the guitar!)would be apreciated.

: John :-) http://www.geocities.com/neilschildren

I've found one for sale.How would you decribe the sound and playability of the guitar.Is it worth getting one??

John

: I've found one for sale.How would you decribe the sound and playability of the guitar.Is it worth getting one??

: John

Hi John,
I've got one for sale on ebay...take a look and feel free to email me....Marty

: I've found one for sale.How would you decribe the sound and playability of the guitar.Is it worth getting one??

: John

it's a television '64. if anyone has any wiring info or manuals for this gat send me a message.

: it's a television '64. if anyone has any wiring info or manuals for this gat send me a message.

REPLY: I HAPPEN TO HAVE A 64 TELEVISION AS WELL. I HAVE BEEN SEARCHING FOR A WIRING SCHEMATIC FOR THREE YEARS NOW. IN THE MEAN TIME I HAVE BEEN EDUCATING MYSELF ON VARIOUS CUSTOM GUITAR WIRING SETUPS. AT THE MOMENT MY FRAMUS IS WIRED LIKE A FENDER STRAT AND I HAVE REPLACED THE THREE SLIDER SWITHES AT THE TOP WITH A FIVE POSITION PICKUP SELECTOR SWITCH. I HAVE AMASED THE INFO TO REWIRE THIS GUITAR TO RESTORE ALL ORIGINAL FUNCTIONS EXCEPT FOR THE SPRING LOADED ELECTRIC PITCH BENDER KNOB.I HAVE AQUIRED A SCHEMATIC FOR AN OLD VOX PITCH BENDER CIRCUIT AND AM ABOUT TO GIVE UP AND INTEGRATE THIS CIRCUIT INTO THE WIRING HARNESS TO REPLACE THE MISSING FRAMUS CIRCUITRY.WHEN I WAS GIVEN THIS GUITAR BY A NEIGHBOR IT WAS DISASSEMBLED. I HAVE MANAGED TO REASSEMBLE ALL THE HARDWARE AND WIRING IT LIKE A STRATHAS ENABLED ME TO ENJOY THE EXCELLENT TONE AND PLAYABILITY OF THIS FINE GERMAN AXE. I LOVE MY FRAMUS, BUT JUST LIKE YOU I HAVE TRIED IN VAIN TO GET MY HANDS ON IT'S ORIGINAL WIRING SCHEMATIC.GOOD LUCK.

: it's a television '64. if anyone has any wiring info or manuals for this gat send me a message.

REPLY: I HAPPEN TO HAVE A 64 TELEVISION AS WELL. I HAVE BEEN SEARCHING FOR A WIRING SCHEMATIC FOR THREE YEARS NOW. IN THE MEAN TIME I HAVE BEEN EDUCATING MYSELF ON VARIOUS CUSTOM GUITAR WIRING SETUPS. AT THE MOMENT MY FRAMUS IS WIRED LIKE A FENDER STRAT AND I HAVE REPLACED THE THREE SLIDER SWITHES AT THE TOP WITH A FIVE POSITION PICKUP SELECTOR SWITCH. I HAVE AMASED THE INFO TO REWIRE THIS GUITAR TO RESTORE ALL ORIGINAL FUNCTIONS EXCEPT FOR THE SPRING LOADED ELECTRIC PITCH BENDER KNOB.I HAVE AQUIRED A SCHEMATIC FOR AN OLD VOX PITCH BENDER CIRCUIT AND AM ABOUT TO GIVE UP AND INTEGRATE THIS CIRCUIT INTO THE WIRING HARNESS TO REPLACE THE MISSING FRAMUS CIRCUITRY.WHEN I WAS GIVEN THIS GUITAR BY A NEIGHBOR IT WAS DISASSEMBLED. I HAVE MANAGED TO REASSEMBLE ALL THE HARDWARE AND WIRING IT LIKE A STRATHAS ENABLED ME TO ENJOY THE EXCELLENT TONE AND PLAYABILITY OF THIS FINE GERMAN AXE. I LOVE MY FRAMUS, BUT JUST LIKE YOU I HAVE TRIED IN VAIN TO GET MY HANDS ON IT'S ORIGINAL WIRING SCHEMATIC.GOOD LUCK.

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2017 , All Rights Reserved.