Re: Framus Zenith model any info?

Posted by King Smith on Thu, 09/30/04 - 10:08:06.

: Hi

: Does anyone have any info on the Zenith Model guitars, which I believe were made in the 1960,s by Framus. They were sold here in the UK, and badged with the retailer name, rather like Hofner with Selmer. This one's from a company in Leytonstone, in East London.

: I've just acquired a very nice 60's "F" hole archtop, with what looks like a factory fitted neck pick up, which works perfectly.Bound neck and body with the full block markers on fret 5,7,9,12. Not 3. Has the typical framus headstock shape and is in very good condtion for its age.

: If anyone has any info on this rather pleasant old guitar, please let me know

:
: john Henry

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: Framus Zenith model any info?

: : Hi

: : Does anyone have any info on the Zenith Model guitars, which I believe were made in the 1960,s by Framus. They were sold here in the UK, and badged with the retailer name, rather like Hofner with Selmer. This one's from a company in Leytonstone, in East London.

: : I've just acquired a very nice 60's "F" hole archtop, with what looks like a factory fitted neck pick up, which works perfectly.Bound neck and body with the full block markers on fret 5,7,9,12. Not 3. Has the typical framus headstock shape and is in very good condtion for its age.

: : If anyone has any info on this rather pleasant old guitar, please let me know

: :
: : john Henry

I have just purchased a single cutaway non pickup archtop and would love to know what you know

Regards
Trevor

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2017 , All Rights Reserved.