Fender 400 Pedal Steel

Posted by Jim Fulton on Mon, 07/01/02 - 17:20:00.

I have recently acquired a Fender 400 S-8 with 4 pedals. What tuning setup is recommended or works best with the Fender 400???
Jim

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: Fender 2000 Pedal Steel

Hi Buddy,
I'm a multi-instrumentalist. I started lap steel one year ago. After hearing you, my life hasn't been the same. I now eat, sleep and drink PSG & LSG. I recently purchased a Fender 2000 pedal steel guitar. As tou know, it has double-10 necks. C6 & E9. It also has 10 pedals. What does each pedal do? What should each pedal do? Please advise or reccommend someone who can tell/help me.
Thanks,
Regi Oliver,
FAN#1

Re: Fender 400 Pedal Steel

: I have recently acquired a Fender 400 S-8 with 6 pedals. What tuning setup is recommended or works best with the Fender 400???
: gene

: I have recently acquired a Fender 400 S-8 with 6 pedals. What tuning setup is recommended or works best with the Fender 400???
: Jim

Hi, I have the same instrument, too! But I have no informations, all I got, are some downloads from the www...
If receive some backgrounds to this famous part of music, please notify me (technical, tuning, tabs, history...)

Thank you very much in forward

Bernd
form Germany

: I have recently acquired a Fender 400 S-8 with 4 pedals. What tuning setup is recommended or works best with the Fender 400???
: Jim

Re: Fender 400 Pedal Steel - info source

You can get your questions aswered here:

http://z8.invisionfree.com/Fender_Steel_Forum/index.php

Hey, if you go to the Fender website, in the Mr. Gearhead section, click on Manuals, and you can download a 10 page manual for the Fender 400 that will tell you everything you need to know. Setup, tuning, etc.
-Scott Murphy

: Hi, I have the same instrument, too! But I have no informations, all I got, are some downloads from the www...
: If receive some backgrounds to this famous part of music, please notify me (technical, tuning, tabs, history...)

: Thank you very much in forward

: Bernd
: form Germany

: : I have recently acquired a Fender 400 S-8 with 4 pedals. What tuning setup is recommended or works best with the Fender 400???
: : Jim

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2019 , All Rights Reserved.

Affiliate Notice: As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.