Fender 400(?) Pedal Steel

Posted by Alex Gaterud on Mon, 09/11/06 - 01:39:11.

I have a Fender pedal steel guitar, I believe it's a 400, for sale - it's an 8-string with four pedals and has a sunburst finish. Its bridge pickup looks like an extended Telecaster single-coil bridge pickup (if that helps any - instead of having the "soapbar" Jaguar-style pickup). I have two questions - first, what would be a good selling price and second, is anyone interested?

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: Fender 400(?) Pedal Steel

: I have a Fender pedal steel guitar, I believe it's a 400, for sale - it's an 8-string with four pedals and has a sunburst finish. Its bridge pickup looks like an extended Telecaster single-coil bridge pickup (if that helps any - instead of having the "soapbar" Jaguar-style pickup). I have two questions - first, what would be a good selling price and second, is anyone interested?

is that still for sale? have you settled on a price? what condition is it in> thx. adam

Re: Fender 400(?) Pedal Steel

hi i was just looking for the going rate of a fender 400. did you sell yours and would you mind sharing the sale price with me? cheers paul

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2019 , All Rights Reserved.

Affiliate Notice: As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.