Re: MY Veleno Guitar

Posted by John Veleno on Mon, 02/12/01 - 13:35:41.

: I have one,...NO pickguard,...and no serial #,...could this be a prototype? IT"S THE MONSTER--soooooooooo,...what's it's CURRENT value? By the way,..it's MINT! Get Back

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

VELENO GUITARS WANTED

I WILL PAY AN INSANE HIGH PRICE FOR A VELENO GUITAR.

email vincentgallo@vincentgallo.com

Never mind the current value, I have been looking high and low for years to own a gold one.

Who will sell ???????????????????????

Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I will sell it... My guitar Aluminium original #137, contact me for more information, the price more than 7,000 dollars...

buy

I will buy it if you contact me

John Veleno has a new line of Veleono guitars at 9000 UDS (retail), which means you can get it cheaper by calling Veleno directly -

Best
Ketil
N-Norway

: Never mind the current value, I have been looking high and low for years to own a gold one.

: Who will sell ???????????????????????

: Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Frank Hannon of the rock group "Tesla" gave me a Anodized Gold Veleno, It's the one leaning against the tree on this web site.
He still has 1 Chrome one left & one Traveler # 7, Might be for sale if the price was right ?

I just looked, This posting was from 2002, Its almost 2008.
My E-mail address is guitar1955@comcast.net

I can still pull up one, Maybe 2 original Velenos if the price was right ?

People that own them don't want to give them up unless the price is right.
Thanx.
Mark Kremer-Sacramento California

: : Never mind the current value, I have been looking high and low for years to own a gold one.

: : Who will sell ???????????????????????
Dont have a guitar for you Mark old buddy.....but I sure would love to talk to you and Judy after all these years....314-630-8277
: : Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

: Frank Hannon of the rock group "Tesla" gave me a Anodized Gold Veleno, It's the one leaning against the tree on this web site.
: He still has 1 Chrome one left & one Traveler # 7, Might be for sale if the price was right ?

I am looking to buy a Veleno guitar.
Anybody with one for sale. Please let me know.
thanks
yul

: I am looking to buy a Veleno guitar.
: Anybody with one for sale. Please let me know.
: thanks
: yul

no entiendo ingles pero soy propietario de una veleno y de las primeras. Me gustaria saber mas sobre ustedes.
Muchas gracias.

Original Veleno for sale. Chrome body, black neck. Beautiful. 100% original and have owned this guitar for over 25 years. Excellent condition.

please call me 801-920-1463

please call me 801-920-1463

I have an original Veleno for sale. I have owned it for over 25 years. It is 100% original and comes with the original case. Guitar is in excellent condition. Pictures available on request. pooker@qconline.com

CONTACT ME

please contact me as I believe I own the one you owned for 25 years and I have some questions about it.

I have an original Veleno for sale. I have owned it for over 25 years. It is 100% original and comes with the original case. Guitar is in excellent condition. Pictures available on request.

: :i have aoriginal 1976 veleno number 135 mint get back

: no entiendo ingles pero soy propietario de una veleno y de las primeras. Me gustaria saber mas sobre ustedes.
: Muchas gracias.

i have a Veleno for sale josepedrocarlos@gmail.com

: : I am looking to buy a Veleno guitar.
: : Anybody with one for sale. Please let me know.
: : thanks
: : yul
I have a friend who has number 7 and might want to sell it. I realize you posted this a while ago but maybe you are still looking?

: no entiendo ingles pero soy propietario de una veleno y de las primeras. Me gustaria saber mas sobre ustedes.
: Muchas gracias.

We have a celbrity owned veleno for sale

We have a Veleno made for Low Reed, then owned by Ace Frehley... Pictures of him with the guitar from Circus Magazine, the guitar is signed.
Let us know if you have interest, and we will email you photos. Laura

Veleno, one of the 196-198 copies made in 1972-73?

Hi!

Talked to the man himself. He´s worried that there are so many falcified copies going around. Ans as I know more than serial numbers and what makes a Veleno a real object, what are you really offering?

K

My email address/account is: - ketstok@online.no

Re: We have a celbrity owned veleno for sale

: We have a Veleno made for Low Reed, then owned by Ace Frehley... Pictures of him with the guitar from Circus Magazine, the guitar is signed.
: Let us know if you have interest, and we will email you photos. Laura

I´m in contact with Joe Veleno andf his family, and I really need to know whether this is a real object for sale or a hoax. I know all the numbers between xxxx and xxxx. Talk to me!

K

: We have a Veleno made for Low Reed, then owned by Ace Frehley... Pictures of him with the guitar from Circus Magazine, the guitar is signed.

ill take it. Please email ibuyvelenos@gmail.com

: : We have a Veleno made for Low Reed, then owned by Ace Frehley... Pictures of him with the guitar from Circus Magazine, the guitar is signed.
: : Let us know if you have interest, and we will email you photos. Laura

can you send me some pictures of the guitar i am a huge fan of kiss mostly ace frehley thanks a million!

.....john........

I am interested am would like all the deatails and photos with a price-thank you .Kevin ps10iceman@hotmail.com

We have a celbrity owned veleno for sale

We have a Veleno made for Low Reed, then owned by Ace Frehley... Pictures of him with the guitar from Circus Magazine, the guitar is signed.
Let us know if you have interest, and we will email you photos. Laura

: I am looking to buy a Veleno guitar.
: Anybody with one for sale. Please let me know.
: thanks
: yul

I own a Veleno (serial #48), and although I'm not sure if I want to part with it (it's a magnificent guitar), I could be persuaded if the price is right. How much are you looking to pay for one?

Dan

I am also after a Veleno - will pay around $6000.00 for a good one.

-Paul

I Have a Veleno

I have a chrome Veleno #63. I use to loan this instrument to Frank Hannon for tour, that got him hooked on owning Velenos. John Veleno has placed a picture of the guitar and myself on his website www.veleno.com Gallery of Stars #3
It has a Khaler on it, for the right price and home I might sell it. michael_fm@msn.com

Re: I Have a Veleno

Talk to me. And whar about that Kahler,- has it been mounted after you (or the original owner) bought it? Picture, Certificate?

Best

Ketil
N-Norway

Re: Celebrity owned Veleno FOR SALE

I have a Veleno (#114) previously owned by Steve Stevens (of Billy Idol and The Atomic Playboys). Comes with full certification and signed hardcase. Beautiful condition and playability.

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2017 , All Rights Reserved.