Re: joodee les pauls

Posted by Tom on Thu, 04/05/01 - 12:31:19.

: I have a Joodee Les paul black with white scratchplate its an ace guitar have pics too
: made by Daion

: : i have two of them a tele copy and a bass. can you send a pic of yours please. i have some dealer info i can email to you i you want.regards shane : i have one , but know nothing of it .! can anyone help, serial # is 10768 can i date it with that serial # ,... its bright yellow 2 hum. b. pick ups. 4knobs ( gibson style ) 1- 3 way switch, 1 split switch.. strings thru body like a tele. all original 98% perfect never played W case. thanks andre

i have a sunburst joodee les paul, weighs a ton and cost me £250 2nd hand. never goes out of tune, sounds & plays great - does anyone know anything about joodee? i've never seen another.

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

joodee les paul

I have one here in Finland. I bought it in the late 70's from local music store. It's color is sunburst with cream scratch plate. It was considered as the best Gibson copy at that time (Ibanez and Kasuga were far behind). I have changed di marzio pick ups to it.

it is excellent to play and have great sound, but I have no idea about it's value today :)

I have one too!

Had it for 16 years my brother bought it second hand maybe 5 or 6 years before that.

it's the best, better than most les pauls (originals) and cost my brother about £150.
I've had it sanded and oiled, and reset by a guitar builder and it's better than ever now.

love it, it was called JooDee Artist
it was black with full binding front and back gold platet hardware.

I also have a joodee les paul,black with white scratch plate,ive put semore duncan pick ups in it and me and my mates all agree it sound better and plays better that my gibson les paul,i know nothing about joodee guitars and i have never seen another one,this one cost me £45 yes £45 second hand,if there is anyone out there that could tell me anything about these great guitars i would certainly
appreciate it.

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2017 , All Rights Reserved.