Re: Daion elect. guitar.

Posted by Björn on Sun, 02/23/03 - 17:10:58.

Dear andre if you want to sell it I buy
Best björn
m
: : I have a Daion Power Mark XX. I has a serial number on the back, it is natural finish w/ 2 humbuckers and 4 wood nobs with 3 2 way switches.
: : I don't know a whole lot about them except that they were imported by a company from Waco Texas that is not in business anymore.
: : They are Japanese made, and aparently, mostly collectors have them. They were built in the 70's and early 80's. I think the guitarist in the band Slade had one.
: : They play and sound great. There are some auctions on ebays that
: : sell them once in a while. Mostly acoustics and semi-hollow bodies. Check out the auctions, they sometimes have old brochures for sale. : i have one , but know nothing of it .! can anyone help, serial # is 10768 can i date it with that serial # ,... its bright yellow 2 hum. b. pick ups. 4knobs ( gibson style ) 1- 3 way switch, 1 split switch.. strings thru body like a tele. all original 98% perfect never played W case. thanks andre

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2017 , All Rights Reserved.