VINTAGE "AIRLINE" MODEL GUITAR

Posted by JAMES L. BUTLER JR. on Tue, 12/09/03 - 08:27:19.

I PURCHASED A GUITAR FROM A PAWN SHOP BACK IN 1961, RIGHT AFTER MY WIFE AND I GOT MARRIED. I HAVE HAD IT EVER SINCE AND WAS WANDERING WHO MADE FOR MONTGOMERY WARD AND WHAT IS IT WORTH. IT IS IN EXCELLENT CONDITION AND VERY PLAYABLE. DON'T KNOW HOW OLD IT WAS WHEN I PURCHASED IT IN 1961. IT HAS TWO PICKUPS AND HAS BEEN CASED.

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Airline arech top guitars

O.K. So who made them?

Re: VINTAGE

If it is the same style as the one Jack White plays it is worth anywhere from 1500 to 3000 depending on condition, could you send pics?

: I PURCHASED A GUITAR FROM A PAWN SHOP BACK IN 1961, RIGHT AFTER MY WIFE AND I GOT MARRIED. I HAVE HAD IT EVER SINCE AND WAS WANDERING WHO MADE FOR MONTGOMERY WARD AND WHAT IS IT WORTH. IT IS IN EXCELLENT CONDITION AND VERY PLAYABLE. DON'T KNOW HOW OLD IT WAS WHEN I PURCHASED IT IN 1961. IT HAS TWO PICKUPS AND HAS BEEN CASED.

If it has a plastic body, it is probably worth about $700 USD.

I was curious if you still had it and if so would be interested in selling.

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2017 , All Rights Reserved.