Daion Classical Guitar

Posted by John on Sun, 02/24/02 - 02:48:30.

Hi,

I have a Daion classical guitar that I would like to find out what year it was made. The model number is DC-300 and the serial number is 83870. I know this might not be the site for posting this, but if anybody have any ideas please how I may track this down would greatly appreciately.

Thanks,

John

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: Daion Classical Guitar

Hi John, it's more than 2 years later now, so I hope this message will still reach you. Your guitar is from 1983. You can make that up out of the serialnumber. I'm looking for one, so if your not playing the guitar anymore and would like to sell it, please contact me.
Greetings,Frans
(Holland)

Daion Classical Guitar

Hi Frans,

Well, it is over 7 1/2 years now and I hope this message will still reach you too. Thank you so much for responding to my question, that is so helpful. Now I can put a year to that guitar when it was made. Unfortunately I still play this guitar and love it very much. I just love the tone and the color of the guitar. Good luck to your search and I do hope you find one. Not sure if you have heard of Oribe guitars, the sound is superb and loud. Here is a link if you're interested http://www.oribeguitars.com

Best Regards,

John

(California, USA)

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2017 , All Rights Reserved.