85 gibson Q2000

Posted by bruce combs on Sat, 01/01/05 - 13:47:16.

just bought an 85 Q2000 gibson from the custom shop,can't find any info on it anywhere. It look like a strat. can anyone direct me to a site with info on this guitar, value etc.

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: 85 gibson Q2000

your question on the 85 q2000 gibson?? it was made as a glam rocker by gibson for contention in that market. mine has kahler bridge and locking nut, 62 profile explorer neck and headstock, one i-500 max pick up in the bridge and one volume control. the color is panther pink and its value is over 800.00. the neck and body is mohogany and the fret board is ebony. the frets are larger than anything you can buy today. answer your questions bud?? have fun,,,,,doc.....

Re: 85 gibson Q2000

: just bought an 85 Q2000 gibson from the custom shop,can't find any info on it anywhere. It look like a strat. can anyone direct me to a site with info on this guitar, value etc.

i have had one for about ten years. to this day i still can't find anything on it. i even submitted a query to gibson.com

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2019 , All Rights Reserved.

Affiliate Notice: As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.