Re: vintage guitars

Posted by Dan Martin on Tue, 12/27/05 - 13:04:49.

: : : : : : : Has anyone out thier heard of a montgomery wards airline guitar & amp
: : : : : : : from the 1950's. A friend of mine owns one and needs to know the $value.
: : : : : : : i have a wards airline green electric bought it 1965 new paid $59.95, as to the value i dont know, the airline guitars were made by kay,and valco.the airline brand are similar to nationa and supro models.

: : : : : : I have an Airline guitar, no amp. It was my first. Don't know the value. corrected address :dandot@lakeland.ws

: : : : : Have a red airline guitar, no amp. bought in the mid 60's, need to know value. Please email if you know.

: : Sorry, I'm not sure on the value of the Airline guitars, but I have heard of them. They don't seem to be on ebay either. I am interested in buying one though, if it's the same model as Jack White's from The White Stripes. Please email me if anybody has any information on how I can get one. Thank you.

: The Airline guitars are showing up on ebay now I see. So if you still need help on pricing, try going there to see what people are charging for them.

My late friend and band member bought a Wards Airline electric about 1960. He is pictured with it here:

http://www.martin.mesanetworks.net/images/band/bv_duck.jpg

I hope to get to buy it from his widow. I have no idea what it is worth on the opn market.

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2017 , All Rights Reserved.