Re: daion guitars and basses

Posted by len on Mon, 04/08/02 - 03:15:32.

: I have daion base I bought new in 1983 from a music store in Dallas Texas. It is one of the nicest instruments anyone could ever own. Someone sent me some scans of a Daion Catalog (mostly Acoustic Guitars) that I would be willing to email, contact me jpmedlock@covad.net

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

: : I have daion base I bought new in 1983 from a music store in Dallas Texas. It is one of the nicest instruments anyone could ever own. Someone sent me some scans of a Daion Catalog (mostly Acoustic Guitars) that I would be willing to email, contact me jpmedlock@covad.net

I would love an email of the catalog. I've been playing pro for 23 years-20 of that on my black and silver Daion and know of only 1 other that was sold at the same time(sky blue)up here in Edmonton Canada.I've had a lot of comments over the years from bar patrons,other bass players various studio engineers and sound guys. I would like to tell them something other than I don't know except they don't make them anymore.$320.00 dollars plus hardshell.Best purchase I've ever made.

: : : I have daion base I bought new in 1983 from a music store in Dallas Texas. It is one of the nicest instruments anyone could ever own. Someone sent me some scans of a Daion Catalog (mostly Acoustic Guitars) that I would be willing to email, contact me jpmedlock@covad.net

: I would love an email of the catalog. I've been playing pro for 23 years-20 of that on my black and silver Daion and know of only 1 other that was sold at the same time(sky blue)up here in Edmonton Canada.I've had a lot of comments over the years from bar patrons,other bass players various studio engineers and sound guys. I would like to tell them something other than I don't know except they don't make them anymore.$320.00 dollars plus hardshell.Best purchase I've ever made.email mcdonallgraphics@shaw.ca

Hallo there.
I have a Dion Base and that's a really nice base but it's
screw'd and i thougt that somebody might help me.
The thing is that it wont say anything when i'm plugin the base to the amplyfire (or something)do plaese help me...

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2017 , All Rights Reserved.