Re: daion guitars and basses

Advertisement
Posted by Bruce Diamond on Fri, 10/02/09 - 15:11:12.

you have a Daion Legacy L-99 . it is the mid-line of the three L-9 to L999 great guitars , truly underrated, not very many around. Enjoy, I just aquired a daion L-999, it's a great parlor guitar. Ceder top, like liek yours.
bruce

www.diamondstrings.com

: : : I have recently acquired a Daion Legacy guitar and am trying to identify it. I've talked to a couple of people who know quite a bit about Daion guitars but they aren't able to tell which model it is: L9, L99, or L999. It has two snowflakes side by side between the 4th and 5th frets, has a solid cedar top, and has the standard dark brown finish with dark wood binding. Does anyone know which model it is or know anyone who has a Daion catalog which identifies the three models. I can email images of the guitar to anyone who wants one.
: : Hi there tjis is a legay L99. Please Email me a pic
: : regards Björn

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2014 , All Rights Reserved.