Merlin guitars

Posted by alan on Wed, 05/02/01 - 22:24:23.
In Reply to Merlin Guitars

Have you made solid electric guitars? A friend has described a stratish shaped guitar two single coils one h/bucker pickups set into the body trem with fine tuners vol tone knobs sorrounded by smaller switches.Reddish brown finish no scratchplate .Does this sound like one of yours? If so I would be very interested in further details as this guitar may come up for sale With regards Alan

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Merlin guitar

I have a Merlin hollowbody electric with three pickups. It is missing the pick guard, and the back bridge. I have the tremolea for it though. Would consider selling, make offer. Send me your email and I will send you pictures of the guitar.

Merlin Red Baron

I got on for Christmas when I was around 6 or 7. I still have it but it's definitely a parts guitar. Looking for another one. To give to grandson.
Respectfully Sincere

Re: Merlin guitars

I am Merlin guitars if you need to get a hold of me.

Re: Merlin guitars

: I am Merlin guitars if you need to get a hold of me.

what quality are the merlin guitars?

my sidekick has solid cedar top looks like (close grain)
i can;t tell if the back and sides are solid

Merlin Red Baron

I know your post was quite a while ago but if you still have it---- I'm interested. Call me at 843.6074346

Superiorpromos.com : Promotional Products, Promotional items, Mugs, and Pens

Superiorpromos.com is the ultimate supplier of promotional products and promotional items both on and off the web. Our great prices and low minimum order quantities make shopping for custom imprinted mugs, tote bags, custom magnets, and other great promotional materials a breeze.
Visit our site today for a revolutionary online shopping experience.
http://superiorpromos.com/

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2019 , All Rights Reserved.

Affiliate Notice: As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.