Re: unknown make

Advertisement
Posted by jd on Sun, 09/24/06 - 10:16:48.

I have 1 too. Picked it up 25 years ago. Some sales on ebay. Did you ever find any info on the savona sn-20?

: i recently came across a guitar and i am not finding any info on it. it is a SAVONA model sn-20. If any can help please do

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

unknown make

This popular thread has been given its own page : Re: unknown make

Savona Classical Guitar

I also have a SAVONA only it's model is awn-20, but I am having just as much trouble finding in formation about it.

Savona AWN20

Hello. I see you also have a Savona AWN20. I am having extreme difficulty trying to find out anything about it. The woods used, the value, etc.
Have you been able to acquire any information about it? I have read that it was made by Ginannini, though im not fully certain. Any information you
can tell me would be greatly appreciated.

: I have 1 too. Picked it up 25 years ago. Some sales on ebay. Did you ever find any info on the savona sn-20?

:
: : i recently came across a guitar and i am not finding any info on it. it is a SAVONA model sn-20. If any can help please do

I check this guitar out and only a limited amount were made due to the cost of the brazilian wood this guitar is probably like 30-40 years old since its actual release and only a couple hundred were made, i would say it is a very rare keep and may be worth a lot some day now i would estimate the value of the guitar at about $2,500 dollars if it is in good condition, hope this helps

unknown make

This popular thread has been given its own page : Re: unknown make

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2014 , All Rights Reserved.