morris hurricane equinox-2

Posted by Brian Fuger on Wed, 12/03/03 - 13:38:12.
In Reply to Guitar Explosion

Hey I have a morris guitar problem too I have an equinox-2 if anyone has any info such as:what kind of pickups it has,when it was made or where i can get replacement parts etc. I would greatly appreciate it. Your friend and mine Brian Fuger

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: morris hurricane equinox-2

hey all u people. i have a mint condition hurricane equinox 2 morris guitar. and do u want to buy it? for parts or anything. and if u have questions about it as k and ill answer them to the best of my ability k

Equinox2

Hi, I am interested in Morris Guitars, Electric, Acoustic. If you have a Morris for sale, let me know by Email with MORRIS FOR SALE in the Subject line, so I dont miss it. Send description, condition and price you are asking and name and where you live.

Thanks in Advance!
GEORGE

MORRIS GUITARS - WANTED TO BUY

Hi, I am interested in Morris Guitars, Electric, Acoustic. If you have a Morris for sale, let me know by Email with MORRIS FOR SALE in the Subject line, so I don't miss it. Send description, condition and price you are asking and name and where you live.

Email: lasvegasgeorge@gmail.com

Thanks in Advance!
GEORGE

I am looking for one right now ,is this one still for sale and if so do you have pics?? Thanks ,Jim.
my e-mail in the link is WRONG!! its jdw_is_me@yahoo.com

Hi ,I am very heartbroken as the Hurricane I have had for 20 years was stolen last year ,I am interested in buying yours if the price is right and you still have it for sale? What would you take for it? and can you send me a couple of pics?? Thanks for your time ,Jim W.

: hey all u people. i have a mint condition hurricane equinox 2 morris guitar. and do u want to buy it? for parts or anything. and if u have questions about it as k and ill answer them to the best of my ability k

Hi again, for some reason my e-mail adderss looks strange in the outlook express window ,so here is my e-mail to clear up any contact problems ,

jdw_is_me@yahoo.com
,thanks ,Jim W.

: Hi ,I am very heartbroken as the Hurricane I have had for 20 years was stolen last year ,I am interested in buying yours if the price is right and you still have it for sale? What would you take for it? and can you send me a couple of pics?? Thanks for your time ,Jim W.

: : hey all u people. i have a mint condition hurricane equinox 2 morris guitar. and do u want to buy it? for parts or anything. and if u have questions about it as k and ill answer them to the best of my ability k

how much do you want for it.. can you tell me some information about it like about the company and the guitar model.. thanks

I am looking for one right now ,is this one still for sale and if so do you have pics?? Thanks ,Jim.
my e-mail in the link is WRONG!! its jdw_is_me@yahoo.com

Re: same question/ morris hurricane equinox-2

: Hey I have a morris guitar problem too I have an equinox-2 if anyone has any info such as:what kind of pickups it has,when it was made or where i can get replacement parts etc. I would greatly appreciate it. Your friend and mine Brian Fuger

Wow ,I was beginning to think I was the only person on the planet who still had one of these ,evidently mine is the only one that has not suffered any problems or defects in the 20 years I have had it!!! ,according to the guy at the musice store in Bakersfield where I last had it strung and tuned ,it was made by the company that was making the original Fender strats,they broke from Fender and wanted to make thier own line of guitars ,thus the Morris was born.From what I can gather they are valued in the thousands and are VERY rare ,also ,I beleave the company is not easily found or is now out of business,sorry ,if anyone hears different ,please let me know. This has allways been an outstanding guitar ,keeps its tune for years at a time when it was in the back of my closet in the original case and slightly forgotten,its completly black ,found it a a pawnshop in Freson Cal on my 18th birthday and have owned it ever since,thanks,Jim.

: : Hey I have a morris guitar problem too I have an equinox-2 if anyone has any info such as:what kind of pickups it has,when it was made or where i can get replacement parts etc. I would greatly appreciate it. Your friend and mine Brian Fuger

Hi again ,evidently ,my e-mail here was wrong ,its actually ,jdw_is_me@yahoo.com. I was asking about the guy that had a Morris Equinox 2 for sale ,or if anyone has one of these for sale ,Mine was stolen and I am looking to replace it ,so if you have one ,let me know ,Thanks ,Jim W.
(I prefer a black one !!)

: Wow ,I was beginning to think I was the only person on the planet who still had one of these ,evidently mine is the only one that has not suffered any problems or defects in the 20 years I have had it!!! ,according to the guy at the musice store in Bakersfield where I last had it strung and tuned ,it was made by the company that was making the original Fender strats,they broke from Fender and wanted to make thier own line of guitars ,thus the Morris was born.From what I can gather they are valued in the thousands and are VERY rare ,also ,I beleave the company is not easily found or is now out of business,sorry ,if anyone hears different ,please let me know. This has allways been an outstanding guitar ,keeps its tune for years at a time when it was in the back of my closet in the original case and slightly forgotten,its completly black ,found it a a pawnshop in Freson Cal on my 18th birthday and have owned it ever since,thanks,Jim.

: : : Hey I have a morris guitar problem too I have an equinox-2 if anyone has any info such as:what kind of pickups it has,when it was made or where i can get replacement parts etc. I would greatly appreciate it. Your friend and mine Brian Fuger

I have one also and would like to know more about it. This AXE plays incredibly well and I got it for 50 bucks. I was amazed at the quality. The person that sold it did not want it because it was not a name brand.
Larry

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2017 , All Rights Reserved.