Morris WE 1030

Posted by Don van Ginkel on Mon, 03/29/04 - 06:34:49.
In Reply to Guitar Explosion

Hi I hope someone can help me. I have recently bought a Morris we 1030. She is a steel string acoustic with a pick up under the bridge, and another pick up situated just where the neck starts at the sound hole. The sound is very sweet.Can any one help me with more info regarding this guitar, and maybe a value. Thanks Don.

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Morris WE 1030

Hi,
I purchased a Morris WE 1030 about 10 years ago,
and was wondering about how much this guitar would still be worth.
Any opinions?

Re: Morris WE 1030

Hi, i got mine from my brother how was learning gutair about 30 years ago. He tried eletric, bass and settled on this morris we1030. It was orignally a semi accoustic until i got my hands on it about 15 years ago the Pickup fell off and i took the volume and the the other one so its just an accoustic it still sounds ok im not a gutair player i pick it up from to time but im no further on than i was when i was 17.

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2017 , All Rights Reserved.