Re: TF Morris Guitar Model #LF-150,

Posted by Geoff on Sun, 09/16/01 - 18:00:57.

: I have a Morris Special, W621S - bought it in about 1980 in Vancouver, B.C., Canada. I always wondered if anyone else bought one of these guitars. Fun to play, it's a cutaway neck,blonde wood (not sure what the wood is). I am alwasy open to anyone interested in purchasing the guitar. Just drop me a line. Cheers, Geoff.

: In 1979, I bought a TF Morris guitar, inOkinawa, Japan. Searching AltaVista (Yahoo & Netscape didn't help)
: I discovered Ishibashi is the parent company; however, the web site for ishibashimusic.co.jp was defunct!
: I wish to purchase another Morris. Can someone help?..... thx mike butler

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

hey, I bought a morris special about a year ago and I love it, I bought it at a used guitar shop for $400 and it was worth every penny! I hear it could be worth a lot.

I just bought a Morris W-20 and can't find any info either. Bought it for $25 at a yard sale, and it actually plays and sounds nice. The neck is a little narrow for my taste but the guitar has volume and it's tone is pretty clear. I'd say it's equal to a lot of $200-300 guitars, except that it is not pretty in any way. No attractive purling or binding. Still $25 is a deal.

-Tom

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2017 , All Rights Reserved.