WOODEN BASS, CELLO, VIOLA & VIOLIN PARTS & ACCESSORIES IN CHEAP

Advertisement
Posted by DONA MUSICAL ;PARTS ACCESSORIES on Thu, 02/15/07 - 10:58:56.

Dear Sir,

Please give me an opportunity to introduce myself as a leading manufacturer and exporter of wooden violin parts and accessories from West Bengal, India. I have 25 years experience in manufacturing of Double Bass, Cello, Viola and Violin wooden violin family parts/fitting parts and accessories. I also make Guitar wooden Parts. For example: Guitar Fingerboard, Guitar Bridge, Guitar Bridge pin, Guitar Tailpiece, Guitar Veneer, Guitar Side and other items such as Round Claves, Square Claves, Castanet, Cello, Violin Peg bushing, Shoulder rest and varieties designed heart shaped carving pegs, Bass Endpin, Cello Endpin, Metal Mute, Wooden Mute.
I would like to offer you the following Raw Materials too:
Bass/Cello/Viola/Violin Fingerboard size wood (Raw Material) Standard quality.
Bass/Cello/Viola/Violin Frog size wood Ebony (Raw Material) Standard quality.
Bass/Cello/Viola/Violin Nut & Saddle size wood Ebony (Raw Material & Finished) Standard quality
If you are interested then I shall send my competitive Price-list & Catalogue through e-mail of these items to you.
Apart from that I shall give you 20% discount on my price-list whatever you buy.
Looking forward to established a healthy business relationship between us.
Please send all correspondence in my below stated address.
Thanking you,
Yours Truly,
For DONA MUSICAL PARTS & ACCESSORIES
Mr.Provash Mallick
DONA MUSICAL PARTS & ACCESSORIES
239/1, VIDYASAGAR ROAD, P.O. NEW BARRACKPORE,
KOLKATA – 700 131, WEST BENGAL, I N D I A.
TELE & FAX: 009133 2567 3839
dmpa@eth.net

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Finished fittings

Dear Sir,

We take this opportunity to communicate and put forward our offers for you. We are in
this trade since 1970 and have been able to add several companies of international
repute and brands to our customer list.

We could offer the following products for Mandolin, Mandola, Banjos,VIOLA, CELLO,BASS and
various other musical instruments.

1.Back and sides -- Indian rosewood, Striped ebony, Macassar ebony,
Figured rosewood, Indian mahogany, Lacewood, Oriental walnut,
Golden walnut, African padauk, Sapelli, Figured mango,
Figured eucalyptus, Marblewood etc.

2.Finger boards -- Indian rosewood, Black ebony, Striped ebony.

3.Bridge blanks -- Indian rosewood, Black ebony, Striped ebony.

4.Head plates -- Rosewood, Ebony wood etc.

5.Necks -- Rosewood , Mahogany etc.

6.Bindings -- Rosewood , Ebony wood etc

Quality : All the products will be quarter cut and free from all defects such as crack,
knots, minerals, worm holes etc.
Please note that we also have finished fittings for Violin, Viola, Cello, Bass etc.
We could offer you the following in Indian rosewood, Black ebony wood and Boxwood:
(We could also supply wood blocks for making finished fittings)

VIOLIN FINGER BOARDS, VIOLIN CHIN REST, VIOLIN TAILPIECE, VIOLIN PEG and BOW FROG.

Volume pricing is available for large manufacturers.
Please feel free to contact us for pictures, samples, pricing, shipping info etc.

Awaiting your reply.

Thank you,
Sabitha

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2014 , All Rights Reserved.