Re: iso eko "violin"-bass tailpiece

Posted by Ross Rowley on Sun, 09/02/01 - 11:28:40.

The tailpiece on my Eko 995 also broke. A visit to my local music store found a drawer filled with misc. parts. The owner had been parting out old guitars and basses and stored the parts for this very need. There are a ton of japanese and italian copies of hofner basses. The tailpieces seem to be interchangable (maybe) The tailpiece I found worked perfectly. Also try Subway Guitars in Berkeley California. Check out their website for a wonder excursion into the cheap-o world of low end guitars. They also have parts up the wazoo.

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: iso eko

I have a bass "Modello 990", a double cut-away model dated 1964. The tailpiece broke and was replaced by a different type. Now I am searching for the original type, equal to the 995 violin bass.
Any suggestions??

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2017 , All Rights Reserved.