Guild Starfire Tailpiece Needed

Posted by Joey on Tue, 06/19/07 - 01:15:18.

I am looking for an original Guild Starfire Tailpiece. The guitar that I am restoring requires the Bigsby-type tailpiece. I would prefer to have one in gold-plated finish, but nickel plated would suffice. Any info on one would be greatly appreciated. If anyone has any other part for a Guild Starfire let know also. I need original buttons and other various parts. Thanks

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: Guild Starfire Tailpiece Needed

I could also use a set of pickups for it. This guitar was sanded down when I purchased it, so originality isn't an extreme priority although original pickups would be nice. Vintage Humbuckers of any sort would work. Think hollow-body, blues, warmth, and sweet tone that would make B.B. smile. If you have pickups that will accomplish that let me know.

Re: Guild Starfire Tailpiece Needed

Have you checked out Hans Moust's page? I was just there, and he has practically every part you could need to build a Guild.

http://www.guitarchives.nl/guitarsgalore/parts.php

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2017 , All Rights Reserved.