Yamaha RGX603A

Posted by Rick Hamilton on Tue, 08/14/07 - 21:12:06.

My son came home with a beautiful RGX603A guitar, that had been "abused". With a little work, it plays fantastic and is lightning fast, but I need new hardware - toggle switches, pots, bridge, etc. Can ANYBODY help me find someplace that has these parts? I have Googled until my eyes can't stand it. Help!

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: Yamaha RGX603A

I own a black rgx603a and it is awesome. Let me know what you are wanting and maybe we can work something out.

: My son came home with a beautiful RGX603A guitar, that had been "abused". With a little work, it plays fantastic and is lightning fast, but I need new hardware - toggle switches, pots, bridge, etc. Can ANYBODY help me find someplace that has these parts? I have Googled until my eyes can't stand it. Help!

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2017 , All Rights Reserved.