Yamaha SBG 1200

Posted by Connor McFarlane on Sat, 09/22/07 - 14:32:55.

Looking for tone pots on my Yamaha SBG 1200, I'm not sure what the technical name is. To engage I push down and it stays down, to disengage I push again it pops up and turns it off. Spring loaded for sure.
Any help, direction suggestions as to where I can acquire these would be most appreciated.

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: Yamaha SBG 1200

Hello,
ive got a black yamaha sbg 1200, in very good conditions
that i want to sell, + hard case.
If anyone is intrested my email is r22677@hotmail.com

: Hello,
: ive got a black yamaha sbg 1200, in very good conditions
: that i want to sell, + hard case.
: If anyone is intrested my email is r22677@hotmail.com
how much for the sbg1200? captnfingers@yahoo.com

: Hello,
: ive got a black yamaha sbg 1200, in very good conditions
: that i want to sell, + hard case.
: If anyone is intrested my email is r22677@hotmail.com
how much for the sbg1200?

PUSH PUSH POTENTIOMETERS 500k 250k

a little hard to come by but i think warmouth have the elusive little things. i have an SG800 that has two of these. i quite prefer these to push pull types. hope this helps

Thanks Man, I got in touch with Yamaha and they gave me a quote, $45 for the front and $55 for the back tone pots. Kinda pricey but perhaps I will buy them when I get fed up with the push pulls :)

: PUSH PUSH POTENTIOMETERS 500k 250k

: a little hard to come by but i think warmouth have the elusive little things. i have an SG800 that has two of these. i quite prefer these to push pull types. hope this helps

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2017 , All Rights Reserved.