Looking for a used John Lennon Limited Edition 325 JL Rickenback

Posted by Kate on Sat, 07/02/05 - 12:12:44.
In Reply to 325 Connection

Hi, Im looking for a Limited Edition John Lennon 325 JL Rickenbacker that was released in the early 1990's, they are not making them anymore so it Im looking for a used one...but in great condition. Please email me if you have one you are willing to sell, or you know of any information on this specific guitar. Thanks!!

kay_8907@hotmail.com

-Thanks again! -Kate

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: Looking for a used John Lennon Limited Edition 325 JL Ricken

Hi, I have this Ric and it's documentation. It's as new. I bought it in 1990 and have stored it ever since. It's been played once, for a few minutes by the dealer I bought it from....had to hear it!

It's in the original shipping box. I've been considering putting it up on ebay. If you're still interested contact me at this email.

: Hi, Im looking for a Limited Edition John Lennon 325 JL Rickenbacker that was released in the early 1990's, they are not making them anymore so it Im looking for a used one...but in great condition. Please email me if you have one you are willing to sell, or you know of any information on this specific guitar. Thanks!!

: kay_8907@hotmail.com

: -Thanks again! -Kate

Looking for a used John Lennon Limited Edition 325 JL Rickenbacker

: Tengo ese modelo exacto desde hace mas de 20 años. En perfecto estado. Resido en España. Me cuesta deshacerme de esa joya pero la necesidad aprieta. Si estas interesado, te diré que quiero 5.000 Euros por ella. Está en perfecto estado. Sin usar. Todos los componentes originales ta y como al compré hace ya tanto tiempo
Saludos

Is this 325JL Rickenbacker still for sale?

: Hi, I have this Ric and it's documentation. It's as new. I bought it in 1990 and have stored it ever since. It's been played once, for a few minutes by the dealer I bought it from....had to hear it!

: It's in the original shipping box. I've been considering putting it up on ebay. If you're still interested contact me at this email.

: : Hi, Im looking for a Limited Edition John Lennon 325 JL Rickenbacker that was released in the early 1990's, they are not making them anymore so it Im looking for a used one...but in great condition. Please email me if you have one you are willing to sell, or you know of any information on this specific guitar. Thanks!!

: : kay_8907@hotmail.com

: : -Thanks again! -Kate

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2021 , All Rights Reserved.

Affiliate Notice: As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.