WANTED: PEAVEY VANDENBERG GUITAR

Posted by Van Williams on Fri, 01/12/01 - 02:30:20.

Looking for a Peavey Vandenberg guitar to replace the very used one that I own. Will consider all offers/conditions (assuming the condition is better than mine!!)

Related Article:
Peavey Classic 30/112 Blues Amp

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Black Peavey Vandenberg Signature

I know I'm super late to this party (like by 14 years), but I have a mildly used black Peavey Vandenberg Signature for sale, here's the Craig's List ad. Hit me up if interested. https://kpr.craigslist.org/msg/6111437220.html email: live2ski.ski2live@gmail.com

Looking to buy a vandenberg electric guitar

I am interested in buying a electric Vandenberg guitar either pink or white!

Please email me if you are selling.

Thanks

Guitar for sale

I have a Vandenberg for sale that is the original Pink and the serial number is #380

Re: For Sale White PEAVEY VANDENBERG Puzzle GUITAR

I have a the rarest Peavey Vandenbergs for sale. It is a White Puzzle. Some people say that there was only 6 white Puzzles made. Black Puzzles are more common but they are also very rare.

This is a great Neck Through Guitar

See my website http://www.peaveyvandenberg.com for more information on this guitar.

The Guitar is located in San Diego Ca. USA

Re: WANTED: PEAVEY VANDENBERG GUITAR

Looking for a Peavey Vandenberg guitar with Floyd Rose! Must stay in tune!

: Hello, I'm french so I'm not good in english.
: I have a Peavey Vandenberg Quilt Top.
: She's in a great state, from 1989. I don't know if you can believe me but she earned to Adrian Vandenberg who give it to my friend because he didn't like the color. He showed me the photo. It's the Van Halen instrument maker who made it. ( I know, difficult to believe too, but real )
: Maybe we can verify with the series number. It's 00005382.
: Also the color is transparent sunburst, she's clean, great sound with the 2 humbecker Seymour Duncan originals.
: She coasted in 1989 2800$ and I sell it 3500$ because of her rarety and we can discute about the the price. There are german and danish people who want it but they have not enough money for the moment so she's free.
: You can see my vandenberg on this url: http://www.geocities.com/vandenberget/
: on the photo who is cut and it's marked " Monster of Rock " in red. It's not only the same model, it's this one on the photo. I know it's dificult to believe but if you are interested, answer me.
: Friendly, Philippe.

: Looking for a Peavey Vandenberg guitar to replace the very used one that I own. Will consider all offers/conditions (assuming the condition is better than mine!!)

I have a Peavey Vandenburg in mint condition. This is a studio guitar with case...black. Rarely played. Make an offer.

: Looking for a Peavey Vandenberg guitar to replace the very used one that I own. Will consider all offers/conditions (assuming the condition is better than mine!!)I just bought a NOS black bolt on Sig 1 1990 Vandy w/ohs case. Has warranty card, manual, etc. Price is $750

: Hello, I'm french so I'm not good in english.
: I have a Peavey Vandenberg Quilt Top.
: She's in a great state, from 1989. I don't know if you can believe me but she earned to Adrian Vandenberg who give it to my friend because he didn't like the color. He showed me the photo. It's the Van Halen instrument maker who made it. ( I know, difficult to believe too, but real )
: Maybe we can verify with the series number. It's 00005382.
: Also the color is transparent sunburst, she's clean, great sound with the 2 humbecker Seymour Duncan originals.
: She coasted in 1989 2800$ and I sell it 3500$ because of her rarety and we can discute about the the price. There are german and danish people who want it but they have not enough money for the moment so she's free.
: You can see my vandenberg on this url: http://www.geocities.com/vandenberget/
: on the photo who is cut and it's marked " Monster of Rock " in red. It's not only the same model, it's this one on the photo. I know it's dificult to believe but if you are interested, answer me.
: Friendly, Philippe.

: : Looking for a Peavey Vandenberg guitar to replace the very used one that I own. Will consider all offers/conditions (assuming the condition is better than mine!!)I just bought a NOS black bolt on Sig 1 1990 Vandy w/ohs case. Has warranty card, manual, etc. Price is $750

I have a Peavey Vandenberg. Mint condition. Hardshell case. All parts original. $1000.
No less. The serial number is low. VERY low.
Email me, and I will give you more info.
TheArchonChanged@hotmail.com

I own a mint condition Solid Neck through Peavay Guitar hot rodded with EMG pickups and hardshell case. Email me if you are still interested.

: Looking for a Peavey Vandenberg guitar to replace the very used one that I own. Will consider all offers/conditions (assuming the condition is better than mine!!)

Do you still have the guitar for sale? If so , let me know. Thanks ! , Greg , nremtparamedic@hotmail.com

: I own a mint condition Solid Neck through Peavay Guitar hot rodded with EMG pickups and hardshell case. Email me if you are still interested.

: : Looking for a Peavey Vandenberg guitar to replace the very used one that I own. Will consider all offers/conditions (assuming the condition is better than mine!!)

Got a red 1st edition with DiMarzio PAFPro and Duncan SSL1. Good Condition. Interested?
Magnus (Germany)

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2017 , All Rights Reserved.