EASTON IS A CROOK(EASTON GUITARS IN LAKE WORTH)

Posted by Tim on Mon, 02/28/05 - 22:54:32.

I RECENTLY SOLD A 1981 BLACK & YELLOW PREPRO CHARVEL USING KEVIN EASTON AS INTERMEDIARY TO JACKSON MUSEUM HE LISTED GUITAR ON HIS WEBSITE FOR 4500.00 THE BUYER ROBERT AT JACKSON MUSEUM AGREED TO THIS PRICE BUT THE LITTLE PRICK EASTON TOLD ME BUYER WOULD ONLY PAY 4000.00 SO HE POCKETS 500.00 ON THE SALE WELL THIS IS ONLY BEGINNING HE PACKAGES GUITAR VERY POORLY AND SHIPS TO SWITZERLAND VIA FED EX WITHOUT INSURING GUITAR IT ARIVES DAMAGED (SURPRISE)ALL SHIPPING WAS PAID FOR BY THE BUYER THE BUYER GAVE HIM STRICT INSTRUCTIONS ON PACKAGING AND INSURING GUITAR NOW BUYER IS STUCK WITH DAMAGED GOODS SO NOW BUYER IS HAS A DAMAGED GUITAR AND 600.00 WORTH OF SHIPPING COST'S TO BOOT BEWARE DEALING WITH EASTON FOR MORE OF BUYERS STORY SEE JACKSON MUSEUM .COM LATER

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: EASTON IS A CROOK(EASTON GUITARS IN LAKE WORTH)

I heard about this. I have one of Roberts prepro's and I'm so sad to hear about what happened to him. I had purchased a Floyd Rose nut from Kevin and it took over a month to get (after the first two got lost in the mail).

joe...

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2017 , All Rights Reserved.