Re: randy rhoads san dimas 1985 serial #RR1450 value?

Posted by Anthony (via moderator) on Tue, 04/19/05 - 04:36:47.

I had a 1985 Jackson USA Randy Rhoads from San Dimas S/N RR1479 Ferrari Red which I sold in 1995 when I heard Kahler Trem went under for $500 (excellent condition). I was told it was worthless, little did I know almost 10 years later Fender now owns Jackson amking the san dimas models a treasure, I would not sell it for anything less that what is went for back in 1984, in fact keep it, i am sorry i did not keep mine, as in 1997 i bought another one but was from ontario plant, if only...

: I'm trying to get the value on a randy rhoads san dimas 1985 with serial number RR 1450. Can anyone help with this.

: Thanks

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

RR 1450

I just came across this post doing a search. I currently own this guitar. I bought it from Chicago Music Exchange years ago. Beautiful guitar , I love it. Thank you for taking such great care of her.

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2022 , All Rights Reserved.

Affiliate Notice: As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.