LS-1 Gold top

Posted by Scott on Mon, 01/02/06 - 14:27:55.

Can any one give me some info on the Charvel LS-1 Gold top? I just purchased one off of ebay and I love it. This my third Charvel the previous two being the splendid model 6.

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: LS-1 Gold top

I own one as well. It is Japanese, produced from 1992-96. It is the Charvel version of the Jackson Infinity (which donneed the Dinky Headstock instead of the Gumby).
Mahogany Neck and Body. Bound Rosewood board.

Came stock with the following:
1-JACKSON J50M (NECK), JACKSON J92C (BRIDGE)
1-VOLUME, 1-TONE
3 WAY SWITCH
JT390 TUNAMATIC WITH STRINGS THRU BODY

If you decide to sell, let me kow. I can't seem to find anyone willing to sell these.

I own one of these rare fiddles too. I've had mine for about 5 years and it hasn't seen much playing time as of late. I am considering selling it ... if interested, contact me. Mine is the Gold top paint version as well.
marty@element21.net

: I own one of these rare fiddles too. I've had mine for about 5 years and it hasn't seen much playing time as of late. I am considering selling it ... if interested, contact me. Mine is the Gold top paint version as well.
southernincarceration@yahoo.com

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2017 , All Rights Reserved.