Re: Charvel LS1 Bass

Posted by The Other Window on Tue, 09/26/06 - 03:07:19.

Hi...

I bought mine brand new in late '95 for $499 Canadian. (I was playing it in the back of the store when it was tagged for $799 just as one of the staff was going around putting Christmas sale stickers on everything in the store.) Personally, I love it. I did e-mail Charvel about it once years and years ago, and they told me there were fewer than 50 made. Mine is black; they came in black and goldtop. I believe 1995 was the only production year. Charvel put the value at $1100 US, but that's one of those over-inflated ridiculous figures guitar manufacturers throw out there. Honestly, I don't know the Blue Book value of it, though I'd love to. Never gonna sell it, though. It's been too good to me.

: Greetings! Can anyone please tell me the production years for the Charvel LS1 bass, approximate production figures, and Blue Book value?

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2017 , All Rights Reserved.