ANYONE HAVE INFO CHARVETTE 250B

Posted by Paul Allen on Tue, 05/25/10 - 04:52:23.

I have a Charvette by charvel guitar i am trying to find information on, it is a model 250B which i can find no info on. I Found a little information on the model 250 but none on 250 b and the model 250 did not have the floyd rose tremlo bridge and had a 3 pos switch instead of a 5. ITs a 22 fret looks like mother of pearl inlay on a rosewood fingerboard .it has CHarvel by jackson/charvel pickups 2 singles one double a tone and volume knob and a 5 position switch. It also has a Floyd rose tremlo bridge and the string locks that you tighten with allen wrenches the serial number is 9081179it has a silver plaque on the back of the guitar with the seial number then po box2344 ft worth tx 76113 usa and a sticker on the neck that says model 250 b the tuning keys are all charvel. The charvel model 4 guitars had a ft worth neck plate and are considered to be one of the best imported guitars ever made any information would be greatly appreciated.

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: ANYONE HAVE INFO CHARVETTE 250B- Ft Worth neck plate Rhandy Rhoads?

IT has a ft worth neck plate, and looks like the one pictured here http://www.leonhouse.info/wp-content/uploads/Charvel%20Custom.jpg except it is solid black and has a charvette headstock. was wondering if it could be a custom built guitar possibly a randy rhoads model because the charvel pictured is and mine looks identical to it

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2021 , All Rights Reserved.

Affiliate Notice: As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.