charvel jackson 625c

Posted by Lu on Tue, 04/08/03 - 19:01:16.

I have a 625 c accustic with a pickup and a cut out. I bought the guitar for $500canadian from a small music shop. The owner has made me numerous offers to buy it back including a trade on a handmade retailing for $2200 canadian. Can anyone tell me anything more about this guitar?

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: charvel jackson 625c

I've had mine since I was 16 years old. It's been in 2 wars and all over the world with me. It still plays great! Sure, the low end is a bit shallow, but when you plug in you can doctor it some and it's sounds decent. I mostly play rhythm, although soloing on it is doable. But it wasn't made for that I don't think.

Re: charvel jackson 625c

I bought mine for 575 CDN many years ago. It's a middle of the road performer and sounds like a banjo when plugged int. The feel of the neck is unique and more like a jazz electric than a standard country acoustic. Good for rhythm, not so good for fingerwork. The low end suffers a little acoustically too. I still like mine

: I have a 625 c accustic with a pickup and a cut out. I bought the guitar for $500canadian from a small music shop. The owner has made me numerous offers to buy it back including a trade on a handmade retailing for $2200 canadian. Can anyone tell me anything more about this guitar?

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2017 , All Rights Reserved.