looking for a yamaha L-15A

Posted by chris on Mon, 02/20/06 - 13:47:55.
In Reply to Guitar Musician

anyone know where i can locate a yamaha L-15A in good condition?

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

L-15A

I have one of these gitters ..serail # 1307096 I wud love to find out what years it was made exactly...It is NOT for sale I have owned it since the eightys but don't remember when exactly it was fairly new at the time

Re: looking for a yamaha L-15A

: anyone know where i can locate a yamaha L-15A in good condition?

: : anyone know where i can locate a yamaha L-15A in good condition? I have one in very good condition you can see at: http://cgi.ebay.com/Rare-Yamaha-L-15A-Acoustic-Guitar-/230487879923?cmd=ViewItem&pt=Guitar&hash=item35aa25f0f3

I've had one of these for about 20 years. I think I'm the second owner. I'm trying to find out more about it, such as what woods were used. It plays great, never is out of tune. Lent it to friends over the years, and it's not as pristine as it was when I bought it, but still in very good condition. Any info on this guitar? I think it's from late 70s - early 80s.

Joe

: I've had one of these for about 20 years. I think I'm the second owner. I'm trying to find out more about it, such as what woods were used. It plays great, never is out of tune. Lent it to friends over the years, and it's not as pristine as it was when I bought it, but still in very good condition. Any info on this guitar? I think it's from late 70s - early 80s.

: Joe
you probably won't find one for sale cuz no one wants to sell it if they have one. mine was stolen out of my car about 3 years ago and my heart was broken, but replaced it with a yamaha dw-5s that looks almost identical and sounds almost the same if not just as sweet..

: anyone know where i can locate a yamaha L-15A in good condition?

Hi Chris... I just came across one.. in MINT CONDITION with hardshell case... send me your email addy and I'll send ya some pics and we'll see if we can work a deal! THIS THING SOUNDS SWEET! =)

THANKS!
-Phil
435-705-0779 cell

p.s. we also have some vintage Ovation Viper III solid body electrics... check out what we have for sale @ www.rohbockras.com (look under the tab Rohbockras2) THANKS!

i have a L5A flat top / hard case

this is a rare Yamaha L5A this is one of the best guitar's i have owned just need to sale it i'll take $625
call jeff at 762-338-5031

Yamaha L-15a

Hi all. Heard good things about this guitar and am looking at buying one. Were all L-15a models made in Taiwan? Also how would the tone/feel compare with L series models from today?
Many thanks

Yamaha L-15A Dreadnaught Acoustic Guitar

I'm selling a very nice Yamaha L-15A and plan to list it on ebay in the next day or two.Hate to sell it but need cash.It has an Artec soundhole pickup with the endpin combination preamp/input jack that runs on a 9 volt battery.It was used by a touring C & W guitarist so shows it's share of usage but it has such a broken in sound and feel that it has to be played to be appreciated.It has a sweet timbre and is inspiring to play.This has to be one of the finest Japanese designed guitars ever made.The online reviewers go nuts about them.I agree it has a special something all it's own.Has a nice chipboard felt lined case with it.Great for fingerpicking and it is same scale as a Fender at 25 1/2" so you can go right from the Tele or Strat to it and feel right at home.Can email offers before I post.I have 875 sales and 100% feedback so I am an honest guy.THIS IS A GOOD ONE!

selling a Yamaha L -25 -AT in mint condition

I have a Yamaha L-25-AT in mint condition for sale with the hardshell case. It has solid rosewood sides and back and cost around 1400.00 when purchased sometime around 1975. This is a beautiful guitar in mint condition that out sounds and out plays a Martin. 843-397-5717 or email me at odom@sccoast.net
thanks
Steve

:
: p.s. we also have some vintage Ovation Viper III solid body electrics... check out what we have for sale @ www.rohbockras.com (look under the tab Rohbockras2) THANKS!

L25AT

Hi
Most likely gone but just checking to see if this was ever sold....
John

I have a L-15A Yamah Looks like new condition

Anyone have any idea what its worth. Bought new with case. Buy the way it says inside made in tawain republic of China.
:
: Hi Chris... I just came across one.. in MINT CONDITION with hardshell case... send me your email addy and I'll send ya some pics and we'll see if we can work a deal! THIS THING SOUNDS SWEET! =)

: THANKS!
: -Phil
: 435-705-0779 cell

:
: p.s. we also have some vintage Ovation Viper III solid body electrics... check out what we have for sale @ www.rohbockras.com (look under the tab Rohbockras2) THANKS!

I have a L-!5A Yamah Looks like new condition

Anyone have any idea what its worth. Bought new with case. Buy the way it says inside made in tawain republic of China.
:
: Hi Chris... I just came across one.. in MINT CONDITION with hardshell case... send me your email addy and I'll send ya some pics and we'll see if we can work a deal! THIS THING SOUNDS SWEET! =)

:

: : anyone know where i can locate a yamaha L-15A in good condition?

:

:

did you sell that yamaha L15-a? i just noticed the date of the listing and it is probably long gone..i had one several years ago, but now playing a yamaha dw5-s that sounds and looks almost identical........

Yamaha L-15 A

I have a Yamaha L-15A and hard case my wife bought for me new in the early eighties . This guitar is in great shape, plays well and has good sound. I have now gone to Martin, but I will sell this rare guitar for 1500.00 if interested call or e-mail me at 615-351-9549 Thanks Tom

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2016 , All Rights Reserved.