Re: looking for a yamaha L-15A

Advertisement
Posted by Phil Mackert on Wed, 10/11/06 - 13:18:42.

: anyone know where i can locate a yamaha L-15A in good condition?

Hi Chris... I just came across one.. in MINT CONDITION with hardshell case... send me your email addy and I'll send ya some pics and we'll see if we can work a deal! THIS THING SOUNDS SWEET! =)

THANKS!
-Phil
435-705-0779 cell

p.s. we also have some vintage Ovation Viper III solid body electrics... check out what we have for sale @ www.rohbockras.com (look under the tab Rohbockras2) THANKS!

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Yamaha L-15a

Hi all. Heard good things about this guitar and am looking at buying one. Were all L-15a models made in Taiwan? Also how would the tone/feel compare with L series models from today?
Many thanks

Yamaha L-15A Dreadnaught Acoustic Guitar

I'm selling a very nice Yamaha L-15A and plan to list it on ebay in the next day or two.Hate to sell it but need cash.It has an Artec soundhole pickup with the endpin combination preamp/input jack that runs on a 9 volt battery.It was used by a touring C & W guitarist so shows it's share of usage but it has such a broken in sound and feel that it has to be played to be appreciated.It has a sweet timbre and is inspiring to play.This has to be one of the finest Japanese designed guitars ever made.The online reviewers go nuts about them.I agree it has a special something all it's own.Has a nice chipboard felt lined case with it.Great for fingerpicking and it is same scale as a Fender at 25 1/2" so you can go right from the Tele or Strat to it and feel right at home.Can email offers before I post.I have 875 sales and 100% feedback so I am an honest guy.THIS IS A GOOD ONE!

selling a Yamaha L -25 -AT in mint condition

I have a Yamaha L-25-AT in mint condition for sale with the hardshell case. It has solid rosewood sides and back and cost around 1400.00 when purchased sometime around 1975. This is a beautiful guitar in mint condition that out sounds and out plays a Martin. 843-397-5717 or email me at odom@sccoast.net
thanks
Steve

:
: p.s. we also have some vintage Ovation Viper III solid body electrics... check out what we have for sale @ www.rohbockras.com (look under the tab Rohbockras2) THANKS!

L25AT

Hi
Most likely gone but just checking to see if this was ever sold....
John

I have a L-15A Yamah Looks like new condition

Anyone have any idea what its worth. Bought new with case. Buy the way it says inside made in tawain republic of China.
:
: Hi Chris... I just came across one.. in MINT CONDITION with hardshell case... send me your email addy and I'll send ya some pics and we'll see if we can work a deal! THIS THING SOUNDS SWEET! =)

: THANKS!
: -Phil
: 435-705-0779 cell

:
: p.s. we also have some vintage Ovation Viper III solid body electrics... check out what we have for sale @ www.rohbockras.com (look under the tab Rohbockras2) THANKS!

I have a L-!5A Yamah Looks like new condition

Anyone have any idea what its worth. Bought new with case. Buy the way it says inside made in tawain republic of China.
:
: Hi Chris... I just came across one.. in MINT CONDITION with hardshell case... send me your email addy and I'll send ya some pics and we'll see if we can work a deal! THIS THING SOUNDS SWEET! =)

:

Re: looking for a yamaha L-15A

: : anyone know where i can locate a yamaha L-15A in good condition?

:

:

did you sell that yamaha L15-a? i just noticed the date of the listing and it is probably long gone..i had one several years ago, but now playing a yamaha dw5-s that sounds and looks almost identical........

Yamaha L-15 A

I have a Yamaha L-15A and hard case my wife bought for me new in the early eighties . This guitar is in great shape, plays well and has good sound. I have now gone to Martin, but I will sell this rare guitar for 1500.00 if interested call or e-mail me at 615-351-9549 Thanks Tom

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2014 , All Rights Reserved.