Re: 481 rickenbaker

Posted by Ken Weidner on Mon, 12/31/07 - 10:03:50.

I am interested. Please email photos to weidner@sju.edu, include as detailed a desciption as you can and price range you are willing to sell for.
Thanks in advance, Ken
: I have a Rickenbacker 481 for sale. email if interested and I will send pictures of the guitar. I does not have the original case. I has a Fender hard-shell case cut out to fit the 481.

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Hi, is your 481 still for sale? If so let me know and please include photos. Thanks, Tom

: Hi, is your 481 still for sale? If so let me know and please include photos. Thanks, Tom

Tom, yes it is. I'll forward photos.

Jeff T.

Hi Jeff, is your Ric 481 still for sale? I have been looking for one for some time. If so , please can you let me know and please include photos. Thanks, Kris kris.totalmtb@googlemail.com

I am interested in the 481 especially if its the fire colour get in touch and we will sort out a price!

: I am interested in the 481 especially if its the fireglo colour ive been trying to find one for months plz email me my email address is: wrpla_empire_kasabian@hotmail.com plz plz plz email me and we can sort out a price thanks

Really interested in the guitar.Nice to hear from you, hope its still available.

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2017 , All Rights Reserved.