Mosrite Joe Maphis Double Neck for Sale

Posted by Mike Dingas on Sat, 03/07/09 - 23:52:19.
In Reply to Bill's Guitar Stop

Vintage Joe Maphis Mosrite 12-over-6 guitar with hardshell case. Purchased new by myself sometime around 1966. Recently had the bridges aligned (new strings) and necks checked for warping by a local musician/teacher/guitar-collector. Some checking in the paint and a few other 'character' nicks as one might expect with a 44-year old musical instrument. Played very little. Case does not have keys. Guitar serial number: 2J013

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: Mosrite Joe Maphis Double Neck for Sale

still available? boogiel1@live.com
thanks

Yes. Still available. Sorry for the delay in replying. I forget to check this post often. email might be better. Mike.Dingas @ cox dot net

: Vintage Joe Maphis Mosrite 12-over-6 guitar with hardshell case. Purchased new by myself sometime around 1966. Recently had the bridges aligned (new strings) and necks checked for warping by a local musician/teacher/guitar-collector. Some checking in the paint and a few other 'character' nicks as one might expect with a 44-year old musical instrument. Played very little. Case does not have keys. Guitar serial number: 2J013

Price? Thanks!

: : Vintage Joe Maphis Mosrite 12-over-6 guitar with hardshell case. Purchased new by myself sometime around 1966. Recently had the bridges aligned (new strings) and necks checked for warping by a local musician/teacher/guitar-collector. Some checking in the paint and a few other 'character' nicks as one might expect with a 44-year old musical instrument. Played very little. Case does not have keys. Guitar serial number: 2J013

: Price? Thanks!

$3500.00 OBRO

Sorry for the late post. forgot I posted here.

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2021 , All Rights Reserved.

Affiliate Notice: As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.