Mosrite Guitars

Posted by TALMADGE PARRIS on Sun, 11/05/00 - 16:57:55.
In Reply to Bill's Guitar Stop

Do you ever get any used Mosrite Guitars for sale? If so, give details. Thanks.

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: Mosrite Guitars

: Do you ever get any used Mosrite Guitars for sale? If so, give details. Thanks.

I have a 70's 350 stereo I'd like to sell.

: : Do you ever get any used Mosrite Guitars for sale? If so, give details. Thanks.

: I have a 70's 350 stereo I'd like to sell.

What are you asking? Can you give any details?

: Do you ever get any used Mosrite Guitars for sale? If so, give details. Thanks.

I have a Mosrite Combo semi-hollow-body, ca. 1966-1967, with original Mosrite neck and original sway-bar and spring (all separate)- has custom Petillo neck on the original body, fixed base (no sway-bar) and loose bridge instead of original strut-bridge Mosrite had- this instrument is for sale- contact me at mcarroll7@juno.com

I have a mosrite ventures ser.no. V0371 black in very good condition.. any information would be welcome

can you tell me what a mosely hollow body is worth ?

I know someone who has a moserite twin neck.I think mr. Mosley called it a JM65. How can Iget info on this guitar? Thanks

: : Do you ever get any Mosrite Guitars for sale? If so, give details. Thanks.

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2017 , All Rights Reserved.