vantage guitar model

Posted by tatiana on Tue, 10/18/05 - 15:22:16.

i recently bought an electric guitar made by vantage. the problem is i don't know the model and i really gotta know it. the guitar has a stick on it that say MIE-70/BK. is this the model??
i need an answer, pelase

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

The MIE - 70 is NOT the

The MIE - 70 is NOT the serial number, Daniel Morris, you really need to not post erroneous information about anything on the internet...

Re: vantage guitar model

yes, the model is mie-70 BK(black)
i have it one, and sounds good.
please take care the bridge.. and put more microphones, like seymour duncan or di marzio, humbucker ones..
i hope i answer your question.

Re: vantage guitar model

: i recently bought an electric guitar made by vantage. the problem is i don't know the model and i really gotta know it. the guitar has a stick on it that say MIE-70/BK. is this the model??
: i need an answer, pelase

i think the mie-70/bk is trhe serial number, try asking at guitar shops. i traced my id munber and it looked sort of the same, that's how i found out what model of vantage i had.

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2017 , All Rights Reserved.