Vantage guitar VW-1

Advertisement
Posted by Lynne on Wed, 10/26/05 - 21:48:15.

I've just by an acoustic Vantage guitar, Model No VW-1, by Dynamic Music, Serial No 15870686.

Would anyone know anything about the history of Vantage guitars, in particular this model? Or it value (if any)? I've been searching the Internet, but so far can't find out anything about Vantage guitars.

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

inquiry about vantage guitar

i need a detail about vantage guitars. i'll follow up.

Re: Vantage guitar VW-1

I just got a Vantage acoustic electric (see my thread as well). Here's what I 've been able to find out:

"Vantage - Japanese guitar brand.

Introduced in the 1970s, Vantage guitars were originally made by Matsumoku. In 1990 production was moved to Korea.

Vantage guitars can vary greatly in quality. Most of them are relatively inexpensive massproduced instruments, but there have also been some high-quality handmade ones sold under the brand name."

They are now a division of Samick. If you go to their website, you can click on Vantage and see current models. Mine appears to be a Korean sold only model. The only thing I could find on it was this link: http://www.infomusic.co.kr/study/best03.html. Unfortunately, I can't read Korean.

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2014 , All Rights Reserved.