Re: The Long lost Vantage guitar!

Advertisement
Posted by Freddy on Fri, 03/17/06 - 01:14:36.

Vantages came from the Matsukmoto factory in japan from the late 70's till the early 80's. That was the same factory that produced aria's and westones and guitars for alot of the major brand names. Depending on the model, some were made with sandwiched maple and walnut bodies and some were neck through like the Alembic's and of decent quality. Most had maple necks and I'm pretty sure there weren't any made of plywood. They were copy guitars made during the copy period. If anyone is interested in selling their vantage, I'm looking for some of them and would be willing to evaluate and possibly purchase yours. Just shoot me an email and a picture if you have. Hope I could help answer some questions. Thanks.

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: The Long lost Vantage guitar!

I have a Vantage Strat, I can`t find any information about it. That is a big problem because I want to sell it and I don`t know at what price. Please help me, my mail is cabegol_91@hotmail.com , there you can send me your comments, information or photo of a Vantage Strat.

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2014 , All Rights Reserved.