Re: vantage guitar

Posted by Chris B. on Sun, 03/03/02 - 06:01:33.

: I have had this vantage VP-710 guitar for about 10 years and do not know the value of it. The neck and body are all one. It is stained a dark brown with a natural wood finish through the midle with two double hambuckers. If you could tell me what it is worth and any other info on the guitar thank you.

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

: : I have had this vantage 418T guitar for about 10 years and do not know the value of it. It is stained a black with a natural wood finish through the midle with a double hambuckers and two simple hambuckers. If you could tell me what it is worth and any other info on the guitar thank you.

: : I have had this vantage guitar for about 6 months and do not know the value of it. The neck and body are all one. It is stained a dark brown with a natural wood finish through the midle with two double hambuckers. If you could tell me what it is worth and any other info on the guitar thank you.

: : : I have had this vantage guitar for about 6 months and do not know the value of it. The neck and body are all one. It is stained a dark brown with a natural wood finish through the midle with two double hambuckers. If you could tell me what it is worth and any other info on the guitar thank you.

sounds like my vantage. if it is the same one i'm thinking of, it might be a vantage va 912. how many strings and what is the nut made of? send me a pic and i'll try and help out.

I just had my dads Vantage VP820 redone, model # 2070872
Anyone wanna gimme some background info onit....when it was released...or even where I could find info thanx EMAIL ME ONLY PLZ AND THANX!

I am the original owner of an 820. I believe it was made in 1970. Mine is not an active. I replaced one (Neck) of the pick ups with a Bill Lawrence. mine is about as abused as one could get after being my main guitar for all these years. The neck it still straight. Even after living through a fist fight and geting knocked around. The Treble bridge pick is split with a switch for single coil.

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2017 , All Rights Reserved.