cousins from USA

Posted by Joanie Hinson on Wed, 03/07/01 - 23:39:41.

Hi Cousins,
Just found you web site and hoped that maybe we can make contact. I am the eldest(and wisest) daughter of Vivian Oden Thompson in California. How are you mom and dad? We enjoyed when they visited us in the US a long time ago. If you get this.....please write back and I'll try and fill you in on the family.
Joanie Hinson
USA

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: cousins from USA

Hi! The Oden-Thompson family in California are very interested in knowing how your mother and father are. I can see how you developed your interest in music. Your mother and father sang and played music for us when they visited California. In fact, I helped them find the place that sold the Fender guitar to them. I also helped them shop for the things on your list (Levis, cowboy boots, and belt buckles). I alway wondered if they were the right sizes. It was a lot of fun. Our family loves music, too. It's nice to know that you are continuing to love music and GUITARS! Your second cousin, Mary

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2021 , All Rights Reserved.

Affiliate Notice: As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.