ARIA 5502/ES335 COPY

Posted by BILL INMAN on Tue, 01/20/09 - 23:15:50.

CAN ANYONE HELP ME I HAVE WHAT I CALL A CHEAPIE GUITAR AND I DONT KNOW HOW TO FIND OUT YEAR AND VALUE IT IS SUPPOSED TO BE A ES335 COPY I KNOW ITS A ARIA 5502N ITS SERIAL NUMBER IS 962325 I HAVE LOOKED EVERYWHERE FOR INFO AND CANT FIND A THING AND SOME SAY ITS A LAWSUIT DEAL FROM THE 70'S BUT I DONT KNOW CAN ANYONE HELP THANKS ALOT. BILL INMAN

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

aria 5502N

I have a 5502N with the serial no 362273. The guitar was given to me in the early 90s. My father in law had it in pieces attempting to learn more about guitar construction. I reassembled it last year. I guess its from late sixties early 70s. I would appreciate any info?? thanks

GUITAR

I HAVE AN ARIA GUITAR MODEL 5502N WHICH ARIA SAYS THEY DON'T MAKE. I DO KNOW THAT THE N STANDS FOR NATURAL COLOR, OTHER 5502 ARE DIFERENT COLORS. IF ANY ONE HAS MORE INFO I WOULD LIKE TO HEAR FROM YOU THANKS ROY

Re: ARIA 5502/ES335 COPY

From what I know, Aria seem to date their guitars as follows:
The first two digits are the year of manufacture, the second two are the week of manufacture.
Therefore we can surmise that your guitar was manufactured on the 23rd week of 1996.
Aria ES335 copies are lovely. I got mine for €60. Great guitar for that price, but of course it will never be a Gibson original!!

That's not true about the

That's not true about the serial number and year. I checked my dad's 5502N Aria after reading this and the first two of the serial number are 96. I was playing it in 1989.

Re: ARIA 5502/ES335 COPY

You still got it. I'd take it off your hands for ya. I really want one of those. email: mfaughn1 <AT> catamount <DOT> wcu <DOT> edu

: CAN ANYONE HELP ME I HAVE WHAT I CALL A CHEAPIE GUITAR AND I DONT KNOW HOW TO FIND OUT YEAR AND VALUE IT IS SUPPOSED TO BE A ES335 COPY I KNOW ITS A ARIA 5502N ITS SERIAL NUMBER IS 962325 I HAVE LOOKED EVERYWHERE FOR INFO AND CANT FIND A THING AND SOME SAY ITS A LAWSUIT DEAL FROM THE 70'S BUT I DONT KNOW CAN ANYONE HELP THANKS ALOT. BILL INMAN

aria 5502

apparently it didn't like my syntax so again it is mfaughn1ATcatamountDOTwcuDOTedu
just remove the capital letters

: You still got it. I'd take it off your hands for ya. I really want one of those. email: mfaughn1 <AT> catamount <DOT> wcu <DOT> edu

:
: : CAN ANYONE HELP ME I HAVE WHAT I CALL A CHEAPIE GUITAR AND I DONT KNOW HOW TO FIND OUT YEAR AND VALUE IT IS SUPPOSED TO BE A ES335 COPY I KNOW ITS A ARIA 5502N ITS SERIAL NUMBER IS 962325 I HAVE LOOKED EVERYWHERE FOR INFO AND CANT FIND A THING AND SOME SAY ITS A LAWSUIT DEAL FROM THE 70'S BUT I DONT KNOW CAN ANYONE HELP THANKS ALOT. BILL INMAN

ARIA 5502

If its still available then send me some pics. I am very interested. Let me know.
Thanks
Don

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2016 , All Rights Reserved.