Wanted: Fender Musicmaster, or duo-sonic guitar,

Posted by James on Mon, 02/18/02 - 18:13:08.

I am searching for a nice rebuildable duo-sonic, or musicmaster guitar, or even a mustang. working or not
thank you

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: Wanted: Fender Musicmaster, or duo-sonic guitar,

I have one I was going to rebuild 1961,needs work
what price are you willing to spend?

: I have one I was going to rebuild 1962,needs work
: what price are you willing to spend?

I have a Duo Sonic II, I've owned it since 1978...I think it's a 63 or 64 with an early neck...very good shape although missing pickup covers...original case but the case shows road use...I'm also giving away a Peavy strat clone with the purchase of the Duo...looks and plays great...$400.00 for both

Greeley Colo

Is this the same Phil I think it might be?

: I have a Duo Sonic II, I've owned it since 1978...I think it's a 63 or 64 with an early neck...very good shape although missing pickup covers...original case but the case shows road use...I'm also giving away a Peavy strat clone with the purchase of the Duo...looks and plays great...$400.00 for both

This is no longer available or a valid ad & request.

I have white musicmaster that is ancient. I bought it from a friend 20 years ago, he had been storing it for years before me. I'd bet it hasn't been played for 30 or 40 years.
I don't think it would take too much TLC to set it up nicely. I'd be willing to sell it to a real musicmaster fan.
It's in the original case but the case is pretty worn out.
Rick
MozartRw@aol.com

I am 16, and I love guitars. It just so happens that I am purchasing a black fender duo-sonic guitar tomarrow(Aug.16) and I might be intrestred in selling it for the right price. I will tell you that it a reproduction. Email me if you want.

: I am 16, and I love guitars. It just so happens that I am purchasing a black fender duo-sonic guitar tomarrow(Aug.16) and I might be intrestred in selling it for the right price. I will tell you that it a reproduction. Email me if you want.

Hello I thought you might be interested in getting another Duo-Sonic.I have one that is in mint condition,its candy apple red,and plays great.Let me know if you are interested in it. Thanks,John : : I am 16, and I love guitars. It just so happens that I am purchasing a black fender duo-sonic guitar tomarrow(Aug.16) and I might be intrestred in selling it for the right price. I will tell you that it a reproduction. Email me if you want.

: : I am 16, and I love guitars. It just so happens that I am purchasing a black fender duo-sonic guitar tomarrow(Aug.16) and I might be intrestred in selling it for the right price. I will tell you that it a reproduction. Email me if you want.

Re: 1958 Duo-Sonic Fender

I Have a 1958 Fender Duo-sonic, Red Guitar. Serial # -21217
Looking for info on this guitar or, possible links to figure out more about it. Interested in Value.
Any help would be appreciated.
Thank You.

: I am searching for a nice rebuildable duo-sonic, or musicmaster guitar, or even a mustang. working or not
: thank you

I have a desert sand music master, s/n 026471. Good shape, a few scratches on body. Doesn't really need to be re-built.

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2017 , All Rights Reserved.