Takamine serial numbers

Advertisement
Posted by Lisa on Wed, 05/15/02 - 09:05:42.

I'm trying to find out what model Takamine guitar I have. It is acoustic with sunburst black and a serial number of 37041153.

Any help would be appreciated!
Thanks,
Lisa

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Takamine guitar acoustic/electric

Model EG334BC Serial number 30907363 or 30007363...kinda hard to read. Any info on this guitar is greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

Takamine serial numbers

I'm trying to find out what model Takamine guitar I have, and if it is Japan made. It is acoustic with this serial number: 90081136

Any help would be appreciated!
Thanks, Federico.

Re: Takamine serial numbers

: I'm trying to find out what model Takamine guitar I have. It is acoustic with sunburst black and a serial number of 93050287

: Any help would be appreciated!
: Thanks,
: Paolo

Re: 930440810 Takamine serial numbers

: I'm trying to find out what model Takamine guitar I have. it is hard to read the model # but looks like ef324src....: Any help would be appreciated!
: Terry

: I'm trying to find out what model Takamine guitar I have. It is acoustic with sunburst black and a serial number of 37041153.

: Lisa

I'm trying to find my takamine acoustic electirc. it's serial number is 84020078. It has 2 pick guards.

: I'm trying to find out what model Takamine guitar I have. It is acoustic with sunburst black and a serial number of 80031279.

: Nistelrooy

I'm also trying to find out the model of guitar i have now the name on the head stock says Granada but after taking a flash light and looking through the sound hole i found an area in the guitar near the neck that had a factory sticker that says Takamine and then the serial number 77093332. After looking up that number in some arcives i found out that the guitar was built in 1977. Does any one have any clue to the model or even the value of the guitar?

: I'm trying to find out what model Takamine guitar I have. It is acoustic with sunburst black and a serial number of 89050302.

Thank you.

: I'm trying to find out what model Takamine guitar I have. It is acoustic with sunburst black and a serial number of 89050302.

: : I'm trying to find out what model Takamine guitar I have. It is acoustic and a serial number of 21003171

: : Any help would be appreciated!
: : Thanks,
: : albert

: I'm trying to find out what model Takamine guitar I have. It is acoustic with sunburst black and a serial number of 37041153.

hi lisa it's date of manufacture was april 11th 1973 and was the 53rd guitar made that day god luck hope this helps...ps you got the 1st 2 numbers the wrong way round....all the best paul

: I'm trying to find out what model Takamine guitar I have. It is acoustic with sunburst black and a serial number of 97080420

: tal tapuchi

Re: Takamine serial numbers 8615169

: I'm trying to find out what model Takamine guitar I have. It is acoustic/electric with a deep green body no dots on frets. serial # 11211477 first number is faded

: Tinker

i read some of the posts regarding how to serial number is broken down, but I think there may have been some sort of change over the years. I have a ESG-45SC with serial number 60911252. this was not made in 1960, thats for sure. can anyone make anything of this serial number? i really would like to know how old it is.

any help is appreciated!

Thanks!

Another Lisa

:I am trying to find the model number of my guitar
serial # 77111624 it has what looks like abalone inlays in the frets and at the top of the guitar it has a light finish on the front with a dark wood on the sides and back of the body I think it might be from the late 1970's
any help on this would be great thank you
:

: :I am trying to discover what is the year of my acoustic guitar, its serial number is CP-132S

Don't know the model but I can at least confirm the instrument is from the late 70's. To be exact, it was made on 11/16/77, the 14th instrument made that day.

Another site mentions:

"According to the Blue Book of Acoustic Guitars, the 8-digit Takamine serial numbers have a form of YYMMDDXX, where the first two digits are the year; the second two, the month; the next two, the day; and the last two as the nth instrument made that day. If a 9-digit number, the last three digits would be the nth instrument made that day."

Good luck in finding exact model.

========

Thus, your guitar would be the 14th one made on December 11, 1991. :I am trying to find the model number of my guitar
: serial # 77111624 it has what looks like abalone inlays in the frets and at the top of the guitar it has a light finish on the front with a dark wood on the sides and back of the body I think it might be from the late 1970's
: any help on this would be great thank you
: :

CORRECTION: The 24th instrument made on Nov 16, 1977.

Also, ignore line about Dec 1991 ( it was pasted in error ).

==========

Don't know the model but I can at least confirm the instrument is from the late 70's. To be exact, it was made on 11/16/77, the 14th instrument made that day.

: Another site mentions:

: "According to the Blue Book of Acoustic Guitars, the 8-digit Takamine serial numbers have a form of YYMMDDXX, where the first two digits are the year; the second two, the month; the next two, the day; and the last two as the nth instrument made that day. If a 9-digit number, the last three digits would be the nth instrument made that day."

: Good luck in finding exact model.

: ========

: Thus, your guitar would be the 14th one made on December 11, 1991. :I am trying to find the model number of my guitar
: : serial # 77111624 it has what looks like abalone inlays in the frets and at the top of the guitar it has a light finish on the front with a dark wood on the sides and back of the body I think it might be from the late 1970's
: : any help on this would be great thank you
: : :

This website is good to look up discontinued models and figure out serial numbers: http://www.goinstrument.com/Guitar/Acoustic/Default.aspx

: I'm trying to find out what model Takamine guitar I have. It is acoustic 12 STRING MATILC BLUE and a serial number of 85031530 MADE IN 1985 NUMBRE INSIDE HOLE PT110.10

: DAMIEN

: I'm trying to find out what model Takamine guitar I have. It is acoustic with sunburst black and a serial number of 92051438.

: BARTBASS
www.bartbass.com

: I'm trying to find out what model Takamine guitar I have. It is acoustic very lite ice tea color made in taiwan its a g 330 and a serial number of 40507125

: charly

: I'm trying to find out what model Takamine guitar I have. Serial Number 74062969

:Doug

: : I'm trying to find out what model G530 Takamine guitar I have. Serial Number 6811260

: :Doug

: I'm trying to find out what model Takamine guitar I have. It is acoustic with sunburst black and a serial number of 74062969

I am trying to find the year of my takamine. G-334 serial number is 20307206. Thank You

That is an old guitar you have, i can say you that..

: : I'm trying to find out what model Takamine guitar I have. It is acoustic with sunburst black and a serial number of 50619379.

: : Lisa

:
: That is an old guitar you have, i can say you that..

Dear Lisa,I am a Takamine Guitar Lover. If you call Takamine
they can tell you what it is. Or try Musicians friend...
Happy Trails Write Back if u want...

: : I'm trying to find out what model Takamine guitar I have. It is acoustic with sunburst black and a serial number of 37041153.

I'm not sure if it still applies to your guitar, because that would put it's production completion date at before takamine existed. but the idea is that the numbers go like this:
yy/mm/dd/2 digit plant number.
perhaps yours is
plant/mm/dd/yy. ?
sorry i couldn't help more

Takamine serial numbers

This popular thread has been given its own page : Re: Takamine serial numbers

I have a Takamine 2002 LTD Edition and wrote directly to Takamine. They proptly replied with tons of information. ie How many were made, what number in the series, and even what strings they recommended for it. www.takamine.com

Bob

: : I'm trying to find out what model Takamine guitar I have. It is acoustic with sunburst black and a serial number of 37041153.

Takamine

I have a Takamine Model number TSA800 with the serial number 39010140 I cant find anything about it either.

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2014 , All Rights Reserved.