Dauphin Model 60 for sale

Posted by Dale on Sat, 07/26/03 - 05:52:57.

I have a Dauphin model 60 I bought new in 1980 when I was a classical guitar student in college. Regretably, it has not been played since I graduated in 1983. I should sell it. Any advice on what it is worth would be appreciated. Brazillian rosewood, solid spruce top, etc. Very nice guitar. I can supply the serial number if you want. Please reply to my e-mail address at shiplaw.com. Thanks, Dale

Related Gear:
Check this out if you are thinking about buying a Classical Guitar

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: Dauphin Model 60 for sale

Hi Dale,

just wondering if you still have the Dauphin Model 60. If so, where is it and how much do you want for it?

: I have a Dauphin model 60 I bought new in 1980 when I was a classical guitar student in college. Regretably, it has not been played since I graduated in 1983. I should sell it. Any advice on what it is worth would be appreciated. Brazillian rosewood, solid spruce top, etc. Very nice guitar. I can supply the serial number if you want. Please reply to my e-mail address at shiplaw.com. Thanks, Dale

Dale,
I am interested in buying your old Dauphin Model 60 and if you could email me or call me at (325) 665-2290, I could almost definetly buy it. As long as the neck isnt bowed or arched. I am young and interested in studying that type of music also and dont want to get screwed over by a large company that sells expensive plywood. Your reply would be greatly appreciated (preferably by phone).
chris vallone

I have a pristine Dauphin model 60 for sale on Ebay currently if anyone's interested.

Dauphin 60

Is the instrument still available?

How much are you asking for the guitar?

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2017 , All Rights Reserved.