Takamine Acoustic/Electric

Posted by Jamie on Sun, 02/11/01 - 14:40:48.

I have a Takamine EF350mc Acoustic/electric guitar. Anoyone have any idea how much this is worth?
Thanks

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: Takamine Acoustic/Electric

: I have a Takamine EF350mc Aacoustic/electric guitar. Anoyone have any idea how much this is worth?
: Thanks

500 bucks

Takamine DSP unit

Anyone interested in a Takamine DSP EQ? Perfect condition.

Re: Takamine DSP unit

: Anyone interested in a Takamine DSP EQ? Perfect condition. I'm looking takamine dsp eq

: Anyone interested in a Takamine DSP EQ? Perfect condition.

sure shoot me an email

: Anyone interested in a Takamine DSP EQ? Perfect condition.

I would like to hear more about this. I might be interested.

: I have a Takamine EF350mc Aacoustic/electric guitar. Anoyone have any idea how much this is worth?

I own one also. Bought it new about 3 years ago. Paid 850.00. This one has the Palathetic pick-up. I love the guitar and will probably never get rid of it.

I still have my EF 350MC and still love it. I have been disappointed with the DSP pre-amp after using it for a while. The thing uses 2 AA batteries which will die after only several hours of use. My old Graph-EX used a 9 volt which never seems to lose it's charge. The DSP will suck batteries dry if using the reverb or tuner too much. I like the tuner feature but will probably get the CT-4B EQ which has a tuner and uses the 9 volt battery.

I bought mine from a pond shop about 4 years ago for $700. It's a '94, clear gloss finished maple, in great shape. I was told at a music store that it would have been around $1650 new, but I always take that kind of stuff with a grain of salt.

: I bought mine from a pond shop about 4 years ago for $700. It's a '94, clear gloss finished maple, in great shape. I was told at a music store that it would have been around $1650 new, but I always take that kind of stuff with a grain of salt.

I saw the MSRP when I purchased mine. It was about 1200.00. Just recently I looked up the latest EF350 model and it listed at 1400.00. Check out the new Takamine DSP pre-amp. I replaced the Graph-EX pre-amp with the DSP. The sound is awesome. Takamine now offers pre-amp upgrades for guitars using the palathetic pick-up system.

I bought mine 10 years ago in San Diego for around 800 dollars. I think it listed around $1100. I have played mine for 10 years and had to have the first 5 frets replaced. It's been a good quitar.

I bought my EF350MC new sometime between 1989-90. I think I paid about $650 at the time. The shop owner/friend had said the price had just gone up and if it was put on the floor, anyone else would probably have paid $100-$150 more. Don't know what it's worth now but would also like to know. Still love it.

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2018 , All Rights Reserved.