terada guitar model F900

Advertisement
Posted by denise shaw on Thu, 03/11/04 - 13:30:21.

i got this guitar from a friend in either 1979 or 1980. i know they bought it new and it has not been played much.(barely broke in)
serial number is 211072 inspected by m.terada and made in japan..6string with 20 fret. 25" scale with original case. which is in excellent condition(both) according to blue book and ratings i would say this guitar would be between 95% to 98%! this is one sweet sounding guitar and maintains its tune wonderfully...i am in the market to sell and was wondering if anyone would know the value or a guesstamate......thanks

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Terada guitar model LG 705

My father die and I got his guitar which it used to be mines when I was younger. I'm trying to find value and when was made and all the information I can. It sounds very good and like if it was acoustic. It has been a long time since I played but promised I start again. Thanks

Terada guitar t700 model

Does anyone have any info on this guitar model I can't find a single thing about it. My brother bought it for $25 at a pawn shop if you have any info please let me know the serial number is 070872 thanks for the help

Re: Terada guitar t700 model

I've owned one since 1975 and in all that time I've never seen another one and none of the "experts" I've consulted can tell me anything about it. I paid $50 for it. I would never sell mine though because it still has a great tone and perfect action.

: Does anyone have any info on this guitar model I can't find a single thing about it. My brother bought it for $25 at a pawn shop if you have any info please let me know the serial number is 070872 thanks for the help

Re: terada guitar model F900

See more info at: http://www.xs4all.nl/~rosevdh/t/terada.htm

Regards,
Rose

I don't know the value of this particular model, but I am interested and would love to see some pics if you have any. I am looking to buy a Terada very soon.
Thanks,
Steve

: Have you decided how much you are asking for this guitar?
I would like more details about it also.

I would also be interested in seeing a pic on this guitar and maybe making an offer. Terada made a wide variety of guitars. Some were pretty nice and some were not quite so nice. I am unfamiliar with your model.

: : Have you decided how much you are asking for this guitar?
: I would like more details about it also.

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2014 , All Rights Reserved.