Terada guitars

Posted by Dave Mumy on Fri, 03/11/05 - 12:49:05.

I have a very nice Terada/Jagard JD-30M guitar and would like any info on this or other Terada guitars. This guitar looks like a D-28 and really puts out a lot of good sound.

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Terada guitars

I have a terada fw 912, and I was wondering what the retail value of the guitar is. Thank you.

terada fw 614 price

Anyone know the price of a terada model fw 614

Re: Terada guitars

: I have a terada fw 912, and I was wondering what the retail value of the guitar is. Thank you.

i have a terada 12 string fw 912 like to know what year it is. thanks.

My friend has a Terada model FL903 B ... she says she thinks its worth quite a bit of money as they were sued by Gison for stealing an emblem... Could you give me any info on this... Maybe a proper price it could be sold for? Thank You Beckie

: My friend has a Terada model FL903 B ... she says she thinks its worth quite a bit of money as they were sued by Gibson for stealing an emblem... Could you give me any info on this... Maybe a proper price it could be sold for? Thank You Beckie

I have a beautiful Terada guitar as well that I bought new in Holland in 1976. Terada is a Japanese guitar manufacturer that made very nice copies of really good guitars, using very nice woods. My guitar is a blend of a copy of a Martin D-35 and a D-45. It has a solid Brazilian rosewood and curly maple triback and solid rosewood sides, solid spuce top and all the pearl bindings like a Martin D-45. Unlike a Martin of the 70s, it has a truss rod so the neck can be put back into playable shape when it moves. The Martin D-45 sells for about 7 grand today new, so you get the idea. I heard (rumor) Terada got sued in the lawsuit guitar era, like Greco, and stopped most of their production. They also made some great Gibson copies. They don't sell for much on Ebay, so my advice is hang onto it and enjoy. You may have a little known gem on your hands.

: I have a very nice Terada/Jagard JD-30M guitar and would like any info on this or other Terada guitars. This guitar looks like a D-28 and really puts out a lot of good sound.

Terada FW-620

I own a Terada FW-620. It's an extraordinary guitar! I casually bought it used in a little shop in Rome for 80 dollars (somebody had tried to repair a piece of broken pearl with Attack!!!) I just cleaned up very easily and still it sounds as a D 45 after more than
thirty years! Terada Is truly a little gem...

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2017 , All Rights Reserved.