Martin f55 electric guitar

Posted by Jim Triplett on Fri, 08/19/05 - 15:26:36.

I have a Martin F55 electric guitar I have owned since 1963. It has not been played very much and is in excellent condition. Does anyone know what the going price would be for this guitar. Please contact me at my e-mail address listed above if you have any information. Thanks!!

Jim

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: Martin f55 electric guitar

I have had my Martin F-55 since 1967. I am the second owner and would not sell it. It has such a nice sound. I had it appraised last year and was told it's worth about $1250.
Marge

: I have a Martin F55 electric guitar I have owned since 1963. It has not been played very much and is in excellent condition. Does anyone know what the going price would be for this guitar. Please contact me at my e-mail address listed above if you have any information. Thanks!!

: Jim

Re: Martin f55 electric guitar

howdy
I also have a f-55 since dec. of '61. They go for about $1500 in excellent condition. about 550 made, same for the f-50 & f-60 has DeArmond 200 single coils great pickups love mine had it since i was 13. That price is retail a much under rated guitar, great for jazz, blues,rock can sound like a gibson jazz or tele bite.
take care
Howdyblues Denke

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2017 , All Rights Reserved.