Re: A Cortez guitar that looks just like a Gigson Les Paul.Blake

Posted by Greg Yadon on Sat, 02/11/06 - 00:09:16.

:::
I own a Black Cortez Les Paul Copy made in the late 70's or early 80's. I have Carvin dual humbucker pickups in it and yes, it has white trim aorund the outer edge of the guitar. It plays and sounds great !!! 2/10/06
The guitars were made by the CORT Guitar company and the Cortez were considered the upper line of guitars at the time for this company. They were made in Japan and production ended in 1988

: : : Whos ever seen a Cortez guitar that looks like a Gibson Les Paul?(Electric)

: :
: : I have one that looks like this:
: : www.gibson.com/products/gibson/LesPaul/Standardrp.html

: : Only painted gold. twin humbuckers it has the feel and weight of the gibson and sounds great.

: : Joe

: I have a cortez guitar, that looks like a gibson. It has white trim, a red frony with a white dove pirching on a small branch!!!! If anyone can tell me about this guitar it would be of much help. THNAKS

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2017 , All Rights Reserved.